| || |
Lafayette Parish eCampus
Our newest school is in cyberspace!
- eCampus is a virtual school that gives students the chance to take core classes for graduation as well as electives in a digital environment – and it’s all FREE!
- Students have access to instruction from master teachers online through Education2020.
Education2020 is advanced online instruction which uses interactive technology, simulations and video-based presentations to deliver lessons which include online activities.
- All Lafayette Parish public high school students are eligible to enroll in eCampus.
- Students can take a course required for graduation, or re-take a class they didn’t pass to earn credit toward graduation.
- Classes are held Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday, in 2:30 to 4:30; 4:45 to 6:45 or 7 to 9 p.m. sessions.
- You can take these classes by coming to our classroom on the campus of Charter High. Every Friday, eCampus becomes an open lab so students can work on their lessons, work with a tutor or get career and/or college counseling.
- All applications and school communications will be electronic.
- Some of the courses that will be offered in the first roll-out include:
Literacy and Comprehension I
Literacy and Comprehension II
Intro to Communications &
For more information about this exciting new opportunity, please contact:
516 E. Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70501
phone: 337.521.7411 ext. 19587