The Lafayette Parish School System will continue to provide excellence in education for all students.
The Lafayette Parish School System in collaboration with stakeholders is committed to developing productive citizens prepared to compete in a global community.
- All students can learn.
- The application of knowledge will lead to the development of functional members of society.
- The system is committed to continuous improvement.
- All stakeholders must be committed to high quality standards and expectations.
- Quality education is the shared responsibility of all stakeholders.
- Effective collaboration and communication among all stakeholders are essential to the success of our school system.
- Diversity enriches our school system.
- A safe and supportive learning environment enhances student achievement.
- Professional development is an integral part of continuous improvement.
LDOE Online Material Review Process
Instructional Services Staff
Chief Academic Officer- Annette Samec
521-7101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Office Coordinator
521-7100 | email@example.com
Director of Special Education
Director of Career and Technical Education and Schools of Choice
Director of Health and Physical Education, Athletics, and Driver's Education
Social Studies Specialist
Director of Early Childhood
Director of Federal Programs
English Language Arts Specialist
Library Science Specialist
Foreign Language/Immersion Specialist
Special Education Specialist
Public Information Officer
Adult Education Specialist
Director of Accountability , Research, Evaluation, and NCLB