Welcome to LPSS
Registration for the 2014-15 school year opens on Tuesday, July 15. We are offering a centralized registration option to streamline the process. While you may go to any school at any time during regular hours to enroll your child, we encourage you to use the centralized registration option for the most complete access to services.
LPSS Centralized Registration Process for 2014-2015 School
The Lerosen Elementary Building
The forms below are fillable. Click on a form to download, then fill in the information requested and bring a completed printed copy to the registration. Or, they may pick up a printed copy beginning Monday, July 23 from their child’s school or the Central Office. Parents may also wait to fill in the forms at the registration. School officials will be on hand to answer any questions and provide assistance with the process.
Documents to bring to Registration
1. Verification of Address
(Must be a current Gas, Electric, or Water bill with the name and address printed on the bill or a Verification of Service from the utility company)
People who do not have a utility bill in their name may register by providing the following three items:
- A utility bill in the name of the person they live with and,
- A notarized statement from that person saying the parent and the child live with them at that address and,
- A disconnect notice from prior utilities or a state or federal document that is mailed to the parent at that address (WIC, food stamps, disability checks, tax documents)
2. Withdrawal Form from Previous School (officially withdrawing from your prior school)
3. Last Report Card
4. Transcript (High School Only) – current
5. LEAP Results- if coming from a Louisiana school
6. Immunization (shot) Records
7. Social Security Card
8. Birth Certificate
9. Legal Custody Papers
- If parents are separated, divorced, or if guardian is other than biological parents, Legal Custody Papers, signed by a judge with docket#, indicating the domiciliary parent is necessary.
10. Discipline and Expulsion Records (current school year)