Welcome to LPSS
Registration for the 2015-16 school year will occur at the student's zoned school. Be sure to contact the school directly to determine their summer hours.
The forms below are fillable. Click on a form to download, then fill in the information requested and bring a completed printed copy to your school.
Documents to bring to Registration
1. Verification of Address
(Must be a current Gas, Electric, or Water bill with the name and address printed on the bill or a Verification of Service from the utility company)
People who do not have a utility bill in their name may register by providing the following three items:
- A utility bill in the name of the person they live with and,
- A notarized statement from that person saying the parent and the child live with them at that address and,
- A disconnect notice from prior utilities or a state or federal document that is mailed to the parent at that address (WIC, food stamps, disability checks, tax documents)
2. Withdrawal Form from Previous School (officially withdrawing from your prior school)
3. Last Report Card
4. Transcript (High School Only) – current
5. LEAP Results- if coming from a Louisiana school
6. Immunization (shot) Records
7. Social Security Card
8. Birth Certificate
9. Legal Custody Papers
- If parents are separated, divorced, or if guardian is other than biological parents, Legal Custody Papers, signed by a judge with docket#, indicating the domiciliary parent is necessary.
10. Discipline and Expulsion Records (current school year)