Car Rider Information
JWJ uses CurbSmart to manage our student release process. CurbSmart is an easy-to-use app that instantly synchronizes pick-up lane arrivals, allowing school administrators inside and outside to coordinate the safe and organized release of students after school. Administrators enter hang tag numbers into the app upon arrival, then inside administrators see a list of student names who can then be safely released.
- The car rider line begins on Alcide Dominiqe Dr.
- NO left turn allowed out of the parking lot.
- You will be issued a car hang tag with a number. Please display this hang tag on your vehicle’s dashboard or from the rear-view mirror so it is clearly visible for entry by the administrator.
- All parents (car riders, bus riders, or extended care) must have a hangtag to be able to pick up students in the car rider line. If you do not have a hang tag, please visit the office to receive one.
- Carpool – If you are carpooling for the day, please contact the office before 2:00 pm. We will be able to add all students to one number. If you are carpooling for the year, please notify the office and a separate hang tag can be issued.
Please remind all family and friends that are helping you with car rider drop off and pick up these rules to follow.
Help the JWJ family out!
Please access Parent Portal to find the satellite stop assigned to you for the 2021-2022 school year. Times are subject to change depending on the size of the bus load and how many students ride the bus at one time. Some bus routes may need to run multiple times for the same route.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.