All Things Title 1 & Parent and Family Engagement
Family Engagement Belief Statement: At BMS, we believe:
- School, family, and community partnerships are an important component of Broussard Middle School student success.
- All families should experience a welcoming, safe atmostphere.
- All families should be included in the decision-making and school improvement planning.
- Effective, two-way communication is key to increased family involvement.
BMS is a school that receives Title 1 Funds. These funds provide:
- Money for hiring additional personnel to provide support services for identified students.
- Materials and supplies to be used in the classroom
- Money to integrate technology into the classrooms and to maintain a 1:1 campus (1 chromebook per student)
- Money to host parental involvement activities throughout the year
- 2022-2023 School, Parent, & Family Engagement Policy
- 2022-2023 School-Parent& Family Compact
- 2022-2023 Schoolwide Plan at a Glance
Title 1 Annual Meeting
- Click here to watch our annual meeting in English or in Spanish.
Title 1 Programs Stakeholder Feedback Form
- Please provide us with feedback on our Title 1 program. Families who complete this form by October 13th will have their name entered into a drawing to win a Family Game night basket.
Annual Title 1 Meeting & School Improvement Plan Family Presentation:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.