Panda Care is a service we provide to help you have a safe environment for your child(ren) before and after school. We accept students in PreK - eighth grade. If you need earlier morning childcare, the student needs to be dropped off in the cafeteria, where they will be able to color, read, and watch movies. We start each afternoon with homework and snack time, then move to activities. Our activities are completed on a rotation each week, and they include reading/AR testing, computer lab, outside playtime, GoNoodle, art, bingo, and games. This year, the students will not be allowed to mix with other groups of students. They will have to stay with their assigned group the entire time. Students whose parents pick them up later will be spaced out in the cafeteria at least 6 feet apart.
Only students who have completed a registration card for Panda Care at Prairie may attend.
Things we offer:
After School Snack
Art and Crafts
Supervised Homework Center
- Tuition is due before the 5th of each month
- Students may ONLY attend if a 22-23 registration form has been completed.
- Students may ONLY be picked up by those on the Panda Care registration form. Those who pick up must have a valid driver's license.
- Late fee of $10.00 may be assessed for tuition payments on the 6th day of the month
- A late fee of $1.00 per minute per student will be charged for checkouts after 6:00 PM
Method of Payment:
Cash, Money Order or Online Payment
CLICK HERE to access the online payment (Click Next until you see the option for Panda Care, it will be at the very end)
Panda Care Supervisor
*Please contact Ms. Lemoine if you have any questions.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.