Chill Out with a Good Book this Summer!
- Researchers agree that students involved in a summer reading program are more prepared for the beginning of the new school year in the fall.
- Students better retain vocabulary and comprehension skills.
- All students who want to keep the brain growing and learning!
- Read books from home, your friends, the public library, or the bookstore.
- Check out AR BookFind on the YMS Library page at lpssonline.com/yms to determine if the book has an AR test.
- Use your last STAR test as a guide to your reading level.
- AR is accessible form home for Summer 2020
- Anywhere your device will grant access! YAY!
Have a safe and happy summer!
Contact me at email@example.com with additional questions.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.