Bus & Car Rider Information
Every family will receive 2 car rider tags with your last name and the names of your children (even if you don't usually use the car rider line). The tags will be handed out during the first week of school. We will give the tags to the youngest child in the family. If you need more than 2 tags or did not receive one, please email Mrs. Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF PROCEDURES
CHILD SAFETY IS OUR #1 CONCERN!
- Once in loading area, please put your car in park
- Drop-off - have your child(ren) ready - unbuckled, dressed, and ready to exit
- Please do not let your child exit the vehicle until we give a THUMBS UP or we open the door
- Please be courteous… allow the right lane vehicles to make a wide turn in the curve before you go
- Make sure this car tag is visible on your dashboard IN THE AFTERNOON
- School zone laws apply: No texting while driving, no smoking on school property, no firearms on school property, and this is a drug free zone!
- Do not progress forward until directed by the lead duty teacher
What zone do you live in?
Check your school zone now by clicking here and entering your address.
NEW! TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
Bus Stop Locations
IN ZONE: (Simple Search) Students attending their home zone school should first select their student’s appropriate grade level, then enter their home address with zip code.
OUT OF ZONE: (Advanced Search) Students attending a School of Choice, School Choice, or Special Program outside of their home zone should select the appropriate grade level with the “OZ (Out of Zone)” prefix. Next, choose the school, and then choose appropriate corresponding Program Name. Finally, enter home address with zip code.
*Bus Routes are attached to the student’s home address. Incorrect addresses will result inaccurate results. Please contact your child’s school to correct this information and the correct route will be posted within 48 hours. For immediate assistance, please contact 337-521-RIDE (7433) or your student’s school.
**If you are not able to access information for out of zone, Schools of Choice, School Choice, or Gifted routes, please contact the Transportation Department at 337-521-RIDE (7433).
|Bus #||Name||Phone #|
|331 (Blue)||Gwen Miller||337-207-2956|
|335 (Green)||Jayce Thorne (AM load only)|
|235 (SPED)||Allison Chiasson||337-296-7160|
|452 (Red)||Lisa Henderson||337-288-6246|
|457 (Brown)||Jon Irvin||337-296-7378|
|476 (Orange)||Starla Girouard||337-739-4526|
|483 (Pink)||Charlene Rubin||337-296-8859|
|503 (Yellow)||Paul Bell||337-296-8779|
|493 (Purple)||Lakeila Benjamin||337-591-2327|
|576 (SPED)||Vickie Trahan||337-255-9550|
|606 (Neon)||Ross Cloteaux||337-296-7113|
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.