Policies & Procedures
When checking out your child, for any reason:
- A photo ID must be presented, in person, by the individual signing the child out.
- The individual checking out the child must be verified with the information YOU have provided to the office.
- A parent or guardian must add or change all individuals who are allowed to check-out their child IN PERSON! We cannot add or change any individuals over the phone.
- Students MUST be checked out by 2:30pm. No check-outs will be allowed AFTER 2:30pm.
Car Rider Protocol
The following car rider protocol has been established in an effort to keep everyone safe. It’s important that everyone observe the following procedures:
- Car rider gates open at 7:00 a.m. for line-up.
- Student Drop-Off begins at 8:15 a.m.
- The gate is locked promptly at 8:45 a.m.
- Place the child that is being dropped off in the backseat behind the driver.
- Make sure your child has his / her backpack tag and name tag on before leaving home.
- Have your child wait until a duty person opens the door to assist them in getting out of the vehicle.
- Remember, it is the LAW for children to be properly secured in a vehicle.
- Please follow the directions of the traffic control officers and personnel.
- Car rider gates open at 2:30 p.m. for line up.
- Students begin loading at 3:45 p.m.
- The gate is locked promptly at 4:15 p.m.
- Student can be signed out from the front office.
- Car riders must be picked up by 4:15 p.m.
- Have your car rider tag visible for duty personnel to notify staff and prepare your child. If you do not have your car rider tag, you will be sent to the office for identity verification.
- Again it is the LAW for children to be properly secured in a vehicle. Parents MUST secure their child into their car seat. Staff members must maintain the safety of all students present and keep the car line moving.
- Make sure you pull to the right of the lane and out of the flow of traffic to take care of your child's needs. i.e. (seat belt etc.)
- For the safety of the children, please follow the directions of the traffic control officers and personnel.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.