AM Car Rider Procedures
- Three rows of cars will pull up under the pavilion and parents will place their car in park.
- Once every vehicle is parked, students will exit on the right side of the vehicle and walk up the lane to the duty teacher in the yellow crosswalk.
- The duty teacher will then direct the students across the crosswalk to the sidewalk and the children will approach the school building to enter for breakfast or to go to their designated hallways.
PM Car Rider Procedures
Car Rider signs were given the first day of school in the lines. They should be displayed on your visor so that we can call names without approaching the car to quicken our process.
Students will be called to the car rider area and will be seated under the pavilion on the large sidewalk.
Three rows of cars will pull up under the pavilion and parents will place their car in park.
Students will then be called to rows and will walk down the car lane to the right side to enter.
After all students are safely loaded, those cars will be ushered out and three more rows will pull in.
Cones are being used to mark when you should be in park. It is of utmost importance that your car is in park until the cones are moved and you are ushered out by the duty teachers.
- About Us
- Current Events (opens in new window)
- Calendar (opens in new window)
- Faculty and Staff
- Grade Level Websites (opens in new window)
- Leader in Me (opens in new window)
- Cafeteria (opens in new window)
- Kid's Corner (opens in new window)
- Parent Information (opens in new window)
- Threats to School Safety
We're sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.