Parents cannot enroll into a Classroom. They can sign up for Guardian Summaries. To do so, contact your student's teacher. They will add your email address to the student's account in Classroom.
Guardian Summaries are either daily or weekly (you choose) summaries. These summaries include:
- Missing work - Work not turned in when the summary was sent.
- Upcoming work - Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails).
- Class activities - Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers.
- Helpdesk (opens in new window)
- School WiFi Access
- In-home Internet Assistance Application (opens in new window)
- Aplicación para Recibir Servicio de Internet Gratis en Casa (opens in new window)
- Your Google Account
- School Tech Coaches
- Other Tech Tools
- Online Safety
- Digital Citizenship
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.