Public School Choice
In compliance with state statute and policy, the Lafayette Parish School System offers Public School Choice for academic year 2023-24 to the parents of K-12 students zoned for and enrolled in:
- Alice Boucher Elementary School
- J. W. Faulk Elementary School
If changes are made to the state policy regarding Public School Choice causing any school listed above to be excluded from the program, transfers for applications received from those schools will not be made.
The application will be available through the month of March.
- Parents/Guardians of students registered at one of the above schools may complete an application by clicking the link below.
- Families who are new residents in the attendance zones of these schools or who reside in one of the zones and plan to transfer into the public school system may complete an application and explain their situation in the ‘Additional Information’ section.
- If you are applying for multiple children you will need to complete one application per child.
**Applications will not be considered until the student is enrolled in one of the above schools. Do not wait to officially enroll your child at one of the schools listed above before completing the application. Applications will NOT be accepted outside of the application window.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.