Child Nutrition Services
Special Dietary Needs
For students with special dietary needs, a new form must be submitted for each new school year.
Director of Child Nutrition
Renee Sherville, RDN
Does my child qualify for Meal Benefits?
Students can qualify to receive free or reduced daily meals (breakfast and lunch) through either of two paths:
Households that do not qualify for meal benefits can pay for meals online or by check made payable to the student’s school cafeteria. To minimize contact during the pandemic, cash will not be accepted at the school site.
Which LPSS schools automatically provide free Meal Benefits to all students via CEP?
Acadian Middle School
Acadiana High School
Alice Boucher Elementary School
Broussard Middle School
Charles Burke Elementary School
Carencro Heights Elementary School
Carencro Middle School
Carencro High School
Katharine Drexel Elementary School
Duson Elementary School
Evangeline Elementary School
J. W. Faulk Elementary School
Judice Middle School
Lafayette Middle School
Lerosen Preparatory School
Live Oak Elementary School
Cpl. Michael Middlebrook Elementary School
S. J. Montgomery Elementary School Northside High School
Ossun Elementary School
Ovey Comeaux High School
Paul Breaux Middle School
Prairie Elementary School
Dr. Raphael Baranco Elementary School
Ridge Elementary School
Scott Middle School
Truman Early Childhood Education Center
Westside Elementary School
Woodvale Elementary School
Which LPSS schools require parents to apply for free or reduced meal benefits (Non-CEP)?
Non-CEP SchoolsBroadmoor Elementary School
David Thibodaux STEM Magnet Academy
Early College Academy
Edgar Martin Middle School
Ernest Gallet Elementary
E. J. Sam Accelerated School of Lafayette
Green T. Lindon Elementary School
J.W. Wallace James Elementary School
L.J. Alleman Middle School
L. Leo Judice Elementary
Lafayette High School
Martial F. Billeaud Elementary School
Milton Elementary/Middle School
Myrtle Place Elementary
Southside High School
Youngsville Middle School
Questions and concerns regarding eligibility for either type of Meal Benefit Program can be directed to the Meal Benefits Coordinator at 337-521-7375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Meal Payment
Traditional Meal Benefit Applications
- Students attending LPSS that are NOT enrolled at a CEP school may qualify for free or reduced meal benefits.
- The on-line meal benefit application, MySchoolApps, is faster, more accurate, and totally confidential.
- The traditional meal benefit paper application is provided for every student at the start of school
- Only one application is needed per family.
- Students transferring from a CEP school to a Non-CEP school or schools that no longer qualify for the CEP program* will have a prior year free meal status for the first 30 operating days of the 2022- 2023 school year.
- Prior year meal status will expire on SEPTEMBER 23, 2022.
Online applications are encouraged and available at
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.